- Not well enough to attend your lesson in person? No problem! We can Zoom you in live at your lesson time! Please give our studio notice 2 hours prior to the start of your lesson time so that we are prepared to make the shift.
- Unable to Zoom live with us? No problem! We have 9 make-up days scheduled throughout the year. Log in to your student portal on this page and select one of the open make-up slots on your calendar.
Studio Closure Info
Now that we are Virtual experts, our goal will be to move any snow cancellations to the virtual learning format. You will simply log on and have your music experience from home!
If classes or lessons needs to be move to virtual or cancelled, there are three options to check for cancellations:
1. You can call the studio at 861-2702 after approximately 8am to hear our voicemail.
2. You can check our website (www.joyfulsounds.ca)
3. You can check our Facebook Page or Instagram pages (Joyful Sounds Music Studio) with cancellation information.
If ever you feel you cannot make Kindermusik classes due to weather when we remain open, remember you can access your unlimited make-up and come on a different day.
If you need to withdrawal or discontinue for any reason, please provide written notice to email@example.com before the 1st of the month, prior to the next billing cycle (1st of the month). If written notice is received after this time frame, the next month will be charged as per normal, and you will be able to attend all classes and lessons that month.
Example: if you wish to end classes at the end of May, ensure your notice is received by May 31st in order to stop the billing for June 1st.
All lessons and classes occurring during the regular School Year (Sept to June) have monthly payment plans. These payments are charged on the 1st of the month. Please ensure your credit information is up-to-date for payments to occur. All monthly payments have factored in the amount of classes or lessons for the school year, including possible holidays and closures. Most months have 4 lessons. Some have 3; Some have 5. The cost has been averaged out across the year for equal payments.
If you do not have a credit card on file, you must submit post-dated cheques for your classes and lessons for the year dated the first of each month.
Camps and Other Events Parties, PD Day Camps, Workshops, etc will have one-time payments due at registration, or a deposit and remainder due close to start date. All specifications can be found when registering for specific items.
Update Credit Card Info
Mon-Fri: 9 AM – 8 PM
Sat: 9 AM – 3 PM
Sun: Home making music with our families!